World Class Officer Training
Secure Net Alliance understands it takes more than just hiring good people to ensure excellent service. That is why we have developed a world class system of training and pay incentives to support the highest level of professionalism and skills possible.
World Class Training equals incorporating four training phases unique to the private security industry for our employees at no cost to them:
- Implementing a Professional Development Program that includes pay raises for officers who complete each phase.
- Integrating personal coaching, periodic evaluations, emergency response simulations, and mentoring.
- Offer unique courses customized for Secure Net Protection by communications and education experts that promote personal development and self-motivation. Our courses support a higher level of understanding human behavior and provide the tools and practical experience needed to master communications and human relations methods.
- Recognition: In addition to wage increases, officers completing each level will be authorized to wear a Professional Development Ribbon on their uniform/coat. Only the highest color ribbon achieved, Silver-Level I, Blue- Level II, and Gold- Level III, is to be worn.
Level I SNA Basic Skill Training Duration Fee
Report/DAR writing 4 hrs None
The 5 W’s (when, where, what, who and how).
Handcuffing and Detention 4 hrs None
Secure Net Certified Course 4 hrs None
Communications, professionalism, client relations
Sexual/Gender Harassment 2 hrs None
Level II SNA Intermediate Skill Training Duration Fee
Needs Based Communications 4 hrs None
Basic Life Support Certification 4 hrs $ 35
First Aid, CPR Review, AED
Fire Extinguishers/Fire Prevention 2 hrs None
Recognition and usage
Basic Self-Defense Concepts 2 hrs None
Level III SNA Leadership Preparation (as Selected by Operations)
Intro to scheduling/resource allocation 4 hrs None
Getting cooperation from subordinates 2 hrs None
Getting support from clients/guests 2 hrs None
Field Training to work as a roving supervisor 8 hrs None
Level IV SNA Advanced Skill Training for Supervisors/Rovers
Raise is offered upon completion of Level IV.
Preserving evidence/taking witness statements 4 hrs None
OSHA and safety inspections 4 hrs None
OSHA Field Training 4 hrs None
Investigations/profiling 4 hrs None
Classes are available for clients and their staff, and the general public.
- Powers To Arrest- (for a state security permit) $20
- BLS(Basic Life Support) Certification $35 (4-6 hrs)
- Introduction to Self-Defense $20 (up to 2 hrs)
- The Secure Net Certified Program $50 (up to 4 hrs)
- Handcuffing and Detention $85 (up to 4 hrs)
- Public Relations $20 (up to 4 hrs)
- Observations and Documentation $20 (up to 4 hrs)
- Communications & Its Significance $20 (up to 4 hrs)
- Liability and Legal Aspects $20 (up to 4 hrs)
- Officer Survival $20 (up to 4 hrs)
- Handling Difficult People $20 (up to 4 hrs)
- Work Place Violence $20 (up to 4 hrs)
- Crowd Control $20 (up to 4 hrs)
- Chemical Agents $20 (up to 4 hrs)
- Laws Codes, and Ordinances $20 (up to 4 hrs)